1. Recognizing that today, 8th December 2021 is the 180th day from the launch of the Green Ghana Project, Youth Bridge Foundation (YBF) congratulates our teeming youth volunteers across several regions in Ghana who joined in greening Ghana
2. Commending the Government of Ghana through the Ministry of Lands and Natural Resources and Forestry Commission for the Green Ghana Project and for bringing the youth on board
3. Acknowledging the crucial value of trees and forests in climate change mitigation and resilience as well as other socio-economic benefits they provide
Youth Bridge Foundation calls on;
4. To sustain the momentum of the Green Ghana Project by positioning youth as drivers in Ghana’s Green Economy Agenda.
5. To recognize that young people have the most to lose from the impact of Climate Change and must therefore assume full responsibility for safeguarding the environment.
6.To build partnerships and coalitions with youth and other youth groups to undertake climate actions including tree planting